Ensuring your books and records are kept up to date and properly maintained is an essential part of running any business. Poorly maintained records could result in sales invoices not being paid, supplier deadlines being missed or even incorrect completion of VAT returns.
Our bookkeeping service can either be done at your premises or at our office at Countrywide House, Battlefield Enterprise Park.
- Complete bookkeeping service including bank reconciliations and customer and supplier lists
- Advice on what computer package is best for your business or whether a simple cash book would be sufficient
- Completion of VAT returns
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts to review how your business is performing
- Training on how to maintain proper records should you wish to keep it in house
Maintaining proper books and records is a requirement by both HM Revenue and Customs and the Companies Act so should they ever come calling, it is important to be prepared and provide them with good records.
If you would like further advice on the bookkeeping services we can provide, then please do contact us – contact us